Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Siskel & Ebert - The Empire Strikes Back review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Z26eil46o

@TANKTREAD
1 year ago
"The Empire Strikes Back" is the best "Star Wars" movie and one of the greatest movies of all time. I remember seeing this movie in theaters back in 1980, I was 6 years old. Absolutely AWESOME. Definitely my favorite John Williams scores.


@john2001plus
4 minutes ago
I had just graduated high school.  A friend and I drove from a small city to Indianapolis to watch it on a huge curved screen.   We sat in the front row.  This was almost like watching in 3D.  At one point I had to turn my head 90 degrees to watch a ship fly across the screen.

For me, it was an intense experience and a momentous occasion.  This remains my favorite movie.

The big reveal hit like a ton of bricks.  There was much discussion among my friends and I about whether it was true.  People spent three years talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment